- - 2013 -
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (5)
- February/21: NEW PRODUCTS ON THE WAY!
- February/21: BOOK A BEAVERTAIL TRIP
- February/03: Eco Friendly Fly Fishing...
- February/01: Fish Free February
- February/01: Reel In Your Sweetheart!...
- January 2013 (4)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (4)
- October/18: New Iventory
- October/12: BLACK FRIDAY GUAD SPECIAL
- October/12: WIN A YETI ROADIE
- October/05: Colorado River Fishing...
- August 2012 (4)
- August/15: BULL RED @ PORT O'CONNOR
- August/12: Port O Connor Fly Fishing
- August/08: Tailing Reds
- August/08: I believe in Texas Tarpon
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (3)
- February/20: TROUTFEST SPECIAL
- February/09: Guadalupe River fishing report
- February/09: New To Flyfishing?
- January 2012 (3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011 (4)
- December/31: FISHING REPORT for end of 2011
- December/23: Bug Study
- December/23: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- December/17: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)
- - 2010 -
- December 2010 (4)
- December/30: Fishing Conditions
- December/29: Fishing Conditions
- December/09: Fly Fishing Gift Certificates
- December/08: Dec 2010 fishing/river report
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (3)
- April/16: Great fishing despite...
- April/09: New Braunfels Fly Fishing Film...
- April/01: Golf & Fish
- March 2010 (3)
October 20, 2010
What a great way to start the season!
2010-11 is off to an awesome start and we're very excited about the winter on the Guad. Many of the trout from last year have survived and not just that, they are hungry, fat and healthy! The river is in great shape and we are catching more fish now than ever before! We built another driftboat and we're happy to say we'll be running three boats with four guides this season, for a fraction of our competetors price. Be sure and get your trips reserved soon, as our calendar is filling up fast and we're already booking for January. We definitely want your business and will do what it takes to get it!
MORE TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
We are headed to North TX on Nov 2 to speak with the members of the Fort Worth fly fishing club about the upcoming season and the current conditions here on the Guadalupe. We're looking forward to involving them more in the local trout fishing we love so much and hope that we can direct them on river access and Hill Country activities.
From Fort Worth we are heading to Flippin Arkansas to fish the White and Norfork Rivers. We hope to catch some spawning big browns! Wish us luck!
THE REELFLY CREW