- - 2013 -
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (5)
- February/21: NEW PRODUCTS ON THE WAY!
- February/21: BOOK A BEAVERTAIL TRIP
- February/03: Eco Friendly Fly Fishing...
- February/01: Fish Free February
- February/01: Reel In Your Sweetheart!...
- January 2013 (4)
- - 2012 -
- December 2012 (3)
- November 2012 (2)
- October 2012 (4)
- October/18: New Iventory
- October/12: BLACK FRIDAY GUAD SPECIAL
- October/12: WIN A YETI ROADIE
- October/05: Colorado River Fishing...
- August 2012 (4)
- August/15: BULL RED @ PORT O'CONNOR
- August/12: Port O Connor Fly Fishing
- August/08: Tailing Reds
- August/08: I believe in Texas Tarpon
- July 2012 (2)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (3)
- March 2012 (3)
- February 2012 (3)
- February/20: TROUTFEST SPECIAL
- February/09: Guadalupe River fishing report
- February/09: New To Flyfishing?
- January 2012 (3)
- - 2011 -
- December 2011 (4)
- December/31: FISHING REPORT for end of 2011
- December/23: Bug Study
- December/23: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- December/17: New Canyon Lake Fly Shop
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (1)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- January 2011 (2)
- - 2010 -
- December 2010 (4)
- December/30: Fishing Conditions
- December/29: Fishing Conditions
- December/09: Fly Fishing Gift Certificates
- December/08: Dec 2010 fishing/river report
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- July 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (3)
- April/16: Great fishing despite...
- April/09: New Braunfels Fly Fishing Film...
- April/01: Golf & Fish
- March 2010 (3)
April 25, 2013
We have done the research this year and picked the best fore-casted 7 days of fish feeding habits and tides in Port o Connor for every month this summer. We are only taking reservations for the selected dates and spots...
March 11, 2013
ReelFly Fishing Adventures is expanding to Utah beginning mid April through October! We will be guiding all the major rivers and reservoirs in the north western/central corner of the state. If you've never experienced...
February 21, 2013
BOOK A TRIP on the Skiff to fish the SALT for Redfish & Tarpon at Port O'Connor $400 for 6HR or $500 for a FULL DAY for 2 Anglers OR on the UPPER GUAD for White/Sand bass, Small & Largemouth &...
February 3, 2013
WATCH THESE for tips for keeping your flies riding high, drying them and info on Loon's eco friendly floatants as well as alternatives for leaded splitshots. <iframe width="640" height="360" src=""...
February 1, 2013
February is filling up already! A few weekends are still available and weekdays are great for those who want to avoid the crowds so hurry and make your reservations! White bass are starting to run up river and the...
January 30, 2013
The White Bass run has started! We did a scouting trip last week and found good numbers of White Bass, Stripers and Crappie running up the river to begin the spawn. As most of you know, the run does not last long but,...
January 14, 2013
Trips to the Devils River are booking FAST! Today was the first day T.P.W.D opened the DRAP system and calls came flooding in trying to make reservations. I urge anyone interested in doing this amazing trip to BOOK NOW...
January 5, 2013
The time has come to reserve your trip on the sacred Devils River. This year, we expect to arrange 5-7 trips from March to May and it's extremely important that reservations are made within the next couple of weeks. As...
January 1, 2013
Fishing right now is excellent! The last four days have been non-stop dry fly action and the water clarity is perfect for sight-casting to big cruising Rainbow Trout. Above is first time fly fisher-woman Kayla, who...
December 14, 2012
The Guadalupe River fishing right now is excellent!!! We have so many BIG fish in the river and conditions are great despite the low water flows. Ryan and I have been on the river guiding almost every day this season...